Are you signed up for my FREE weekly-ish enewsletter, Freshe? (If not, stay on the page for a minute. Wait for the pop-up.)
Here are 5 Quick Reasons Why You Should Get Freshe:
- You get fresh content first, before it posts anywhere else.
- You also get first crack at special deals and downloads I’ve written on hiking and other outdoor topics.
- You get access to resources FIRST, while they’re still FREE – before prices go up. (More on this later. Stay tuned.)
- Join our growing community of fellow hikers and outdoor lovers.
- Freshe e-newsletter is FREE. (You are, of course, free to unsubscribe at any time. Sign up at the pop-up.)
- We’re also on Facebook at Hiker Babe.
- Are you the photo/picture/camera type? Join us on Instagram at mtnaerie. (It has a double meaning. If you need help figuring it out, holler: 1HikerBabe@gmail.com)
- You can find us on Twitter at RoadDiverged.
- Tune in to our You Tube Channel.
Most of you are aware that I’ve been hiking Mount Rainier National Park since shortly after the Ark made landfall. “Write a book,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said. So I did: 12 Top Trails at Mount Rainier.
We will now return you to our regularly scheduled programming…
See you on the trail!