Hiker Babe welcomes feedback! In fact, we’re always on the lookout for fresh input on trail conditions, best hikes and how-tos, and your favorite hiking destinations and related topics. So sing right out. Kindly keep the following ground rules in mind when commenting:
- All comments are moderated.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comments from posters who identify themselves.
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.